Re: Battery issue

On Monday, 27 June 2016 17:03:42 CEST, Alexey Balmashnov <a.balmashnov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 1:12 PM, Francisco Pina Martins <
f.pinamartins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Try to let your phone get close to 0% battery, turn it off and charge it
while powered down. It used to work on my retired Nokia 6630.

Have this issue for a long time. Actually, since I own the BQ 4.5 phone,
which is more than a year already. Tried few times to perform cycles like
this. Does not work for me. So, just a waste of time, from my perspective.

Mi wife too. I think at BQ they should open some devices and put meters to measure at the wires the exact mhA which go in and out to compare with what the firmware says and the software shows

Hey, we're engineers, aren't we? :-)

matthias (on the Filmfest Munich)

--
Sent from my Ubuntu phone