Re: Two bugs regarding screen/touch

Regarding bug [1],
I'm thinking about destroying all partitions in my phone and creating
them again. Maybe that will 'remove' bits from Android 5.x. Is it
possible? And how to do that?
In attached [2] syslog, there are some bits ([3]) regarding double tap.

Double tap is great feature when you're using, in example this ([4]) case.
But in general, without front protection, it cause unwanted turning
screen on (in pocket).

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1592412
[2] https://launchpadlibrarian.net/266876187/syslog
[3] mtk-tpd->synaptics_rmi4_f12_handler_gesture_449:double tap gesture
[4] http://www.aliexpress.com/item/For-fundas-Meizu-MX4-Pro-5-5-inch-card-holder-cover-case-for-Meizu-MX4-Pro/32581392216.html

Best regards,
Krzysztof Tataradziński