WiFi refuses to connect after factory reset

After a recent issue with the Music App which refused to start I eventually proceeded to re-setting the phone and going through the hassle of setting everything up again. The music app lauchches again but the phone refuses to connect to my wifi network... I spent one hour just on that and am about to throw the phone against the wall!

The phone will only connect to the wifi network when it is unencryptet. Nothing in the networks set-up has changed and with the gazillion attempts to hack in the passphrase it is safe to assume it was entered correctly at least once. So what fresh hell is this? Any bugs relating this issue? It used to work before - i have had my phone connected for a year without problems.

Cheers Alexander