Re: The big disappointment

On 11/07/16 07:54, francisco mulas caracuel wrote:
> Legend has it that canonical believed that above 4.5 smartphones "were not practicos.Bq offered them his model. What happened? We have been abandoned. Meizu MX4 , pro mx 5 , mx 6 , high-end .
> For what? to ridicule.Only excuses , lying to large companies with this S.O. that is useless and if you is great,Trolls !!!

I think you started with expectations that were not justified by
anything Canonical said. (At least in nothing I've read - I don't read
Spanish.) That's not a "legend" that's, at best, a "myth".

While progress is visible with every OTA I agree this is still a
work-in-progress (but that's what I expected and it doesn't make me angry).

There's a lot of things that can be hoped for from this project, but it
all takes effort and time. It has been repeatedly stated that help with
the things that matter to people will be welcomed and suggestions made
about how the form that help can take.

--
Alan Griffiths  +44 (0)798 9938 758
Octopull Ltd    http://www.octopull.co.uk/