Re: The big disappointment

What if I told you he's helping himself? ( oblivious rant dude )

I would call this project as in Alpha phase ain't it ? (Actual question) It
can be said that, the Ubuntu phone boots up, but... What is a smartphone
without apps to give it value ? I don care. Is it possible to buy an Ubuntu
Phone to develop for Ubuntu Phone instead of going rogue with an Android
one ? I'm actually not interested in the Ubuntu Phone if it doesn't give
the Desktop experience part.

I subscribed here but haven't been around due to lack of time, has he been
ranting for long ?

I know espaniol btw he said "practico" that's *practical*, critics are good
input too guys. You may not like that particular "ranting" style but... Who
cares? he's not shouting at my face in fact. He's sending us bytes through
the net so that's not so bad. ratatatta ratatatatat! Die pew pew!!
ratatata! Sleep is for chimps!! I'll rest when I die!! ratatatata!

Happy Llamas!