Re: Touch problems on MX4

I know...

I had this problem twice in the morning.

Has everyone an idea, which log-file can help for analysis?

Thanks,
Ronny

Am Montag, 11. Juli 2016 14:55:10 CEST schrieb Mathijs Veen <mathijsv33n@xxxxxxxxx>:
That looks bad. Is this stable channel and latest release? If you're not
sure you can do:

system-*image*-cli -i (you can do this either on the device or over adb)

Aside from reporting your bug to the right package (unity8 or possible even
Mir, or both to be safe), you will want to add the output of above command
to the bug.

gd luck
Mathijs

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 9:46 AM, Albert Astals Cid <