Re: Meizu MX4 OT11 - continual pocket dial

On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 3:10 AM, Bob Summerwill <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is anybody else suffering from pocket dial all the time on the MX4 or
> other devices?
>
> It feels to me as though the touch screen is active even when the display
> is off, and that can result in regular pocket dial, often meaning that my
> device is locked out due to too many failed attempts when I remove it from
> pocket, and I have to leave it alone for a few mins.
>
> I have PIN locking enabled.

Hi Bob,

that sounds really strange, at the very you should get blocked by the PIN
lock screen...
Do you, by any chance, have the double-tap-to-wake "feature" like the user
that reported this bug?
https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1592412

Just wondering if that unintended feature could somehow be causing problems
here.

HTH,
Andrea