Re: Puritine update

On 16-07-13 06:17 AM, Timo Leppiniemi wrote:
> Hi
>
> Couple of days ago there was an update via updates for puritine. My bq m10 ran out of storage while updating and the update failed.
>
> Now I don't have Firefox etc at all. I did free up some space but I cannot find the package in app store. How can I fix this?

The package was withdrawn from the store while a problem related to installing it on unsupported devices gets resolved.
 It should reappear again soon.

Since it's a click package with atomic updates, there must be a way to fall back to the previous version of the package
installed on your device.  One of the experts on that needs to chime in here:  I certainly couldn't find the how-to with
a Google search.

--
Stephen M. Webb  <stephen.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>