Memory..

I'm looking at maybe getting rid of the e5 as the what I think is low memory is driving me mad! I'm thinking this has one gig of ram and its not enough? It used to be but now always seems to be low on memory. I have a clean install with the following installed and obviously running in background

Rockwork
Owncloud
Now i have dekko running unconfined for email notifications to pebble
And sometimes music appeared open all the time to play from pebble when I want.

The problem is I get reload on facebook, browser, gmail or twitter and dekko just closes itself when it feels like it. It only started doing this since say ota10.

I noticed the meizu has 3 gig of ram. I'm just wondering if meizu users get the same problem as they have more memory? I really love my bqe5 but its getting annoying now to be honest. Don't want to switch back to android, been here from the beggining, cant use unav as that just white screens after 5 or 10 mins as well

In my mind more memory is required or am I wrong and all the phones do the same.. I dont mind shelling on a new meizu as long as I get rid of this nigly problem thats just stoping me enjoying the phone and OS I love and got used to now ?

Is there maybe away to streamline the E5 phone like turn of a upatart app any suggestions please its wearing thin now, specially after todays proposed updated killed my phone and wiped it just to get the same reload problem I can video this and put it on my blog if anybody needs to see what I mean...

Wayne

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device

Follow ups