Re: Memory..

I have the same problem with my iPhone 4 (iOS 9.3.2).
If Ubuntu gets two things right:
- browser always refreshing After it gets put into The background. This
should only Happen to the tabs in the back, but not the active one
- when Apps are killed they should be restored exacly as they where.

But maybe its not possible.