Batch resize images

Hi, I'm looking for a possiblity to batch resize pictures taken with the camera. My use case is to resize pictures before I publish them on my owncloud instance using the owncloud-sync app by Daniel Wood.

Neither the camera app nor the gallery app offers a possibility to resize images. In fact I couldn't find any app in the store which is able to resize images.

Of course in Ubuntu Desktop there are a lot of terminal commands to batch resize images, see e.g.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10802606/how-to-batch-resize-images-in-ubuntu-recursively-within-the-terminal
How could I use these commands in Ubuntu touch (I'm not a programmer)?

Best regards,
Stefan Kamps

--
Mit Dekko von meinem Ubuntu-Gerät gesendet

Follow ups