Strange Bugs?

Hello,
Don't know if anyone else has noticed this. Had the Bluetooth enabled on my E5, using the quick setting from sliding down from the top.The Bluetooth icon showed in pure white on the status bar. So everything is correct there. I turned off the Bluetooth shortly after, for the icon to remain white. Every time I kept going into the quick setting, it would show the Bluetooth as being on. Yet when I accessed Bluetooth via the setting application, it showed the Bluetooth toggle as off. On searching for the E5 on another Bluetooth device, it would show as found. So the Bluetooth was not off. No matter how many times, I togged the Bluetooth off in the quick settings, it wouldn't go off.
I had to overcome this problem by rebooting the phone.This appears to be an intermittent problem, as I've tried a few time to replicate this problem and have only managed to do so again once.
On another note: Rebooting has been come a massive issue for me since OTA 10.5.Whenever I power down and select restart, it doesn't restart. It just switches off. Pushing the power button doesn't seem to bring the phone back on. I have to hold the power button until the phone comes back to life.
Applications often become unresponsive. When they do, they look like bad screenshots. Such a problem never occurred until the last OTA update. I'm unsure if this is a memory issues or related to the applications performance.
Another issues I've come across is the ability to attach an image in Telegram. It takes more than a few attempts to attach an image from your gallery to a message. Some times the application simply crashes.
Refreshing the home scope has shown a number of problems since the last OTA update. Not sure if anyone else is getting this problem. Things simply wont show. Pull down to refresh and half the date is cut off, without anything else. Sometimes it brings the date and call history up, but no news. It takes me a few refreshes to get just the scope's data to show correctly. This is on wifi, with a good connection. These problems have not occurred before the last update.
My Meizu MX4 on OTA 9 seems to work faultlessly.
Many Thanks for any input.
VE