Re: great disappointment with my tablet

On 18/07/16 12:40, Matthias Apitz wrote:
this is not true; I reported my checks on June 9 to this list; i.e. you
can check the archives of the list;
Matthias, I'm really sorry. For a few weeks, I've been having troubles with my PC. It turned out to be the motherboard, and during the problems, I lost a lot of data, including a lot of emails.

I've put the whole source file here in a tar.gz packet. Anything else you need, you can email me off-list.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/zbdc6t

My apologies once more. I get my new computer in a couple of days, and have all the backups. I did a daily backup of all essentials onto two hard drives. Four hard drives died as I had lost the 3.? volt rail, but all my data survived including my home directory the day before I ordered my new computer. I'm just charging my tablet, and will do what was suggested.

Kind regards,        Barry.