Re: No xapps?

On 20/07/16 14:52, Mitchell Reese wrote:
My xapps all seem to have disappeared... the Libertine scope is blank, and when I tap on an icon in the main scope, (Firefox, Libreoffice) nothing happens. Also, there is no longer an open dialogue in Libreoffice for doc or odt files. What have I done wrong?

System is not writable.

Cheers,

Mitchell

Just realised something messed up when the Puritine rootfs was updated a few weeks back - haven't tried it sense then. I noticed it didn't seem to work, then has stopped updating me about it... not sure what happened. There is no rootfs for puritine in .cache/libertine-containers

Has it moved, am I missing it, or is this the wrong location?