Re: Dropbox webapp

On 20/07/16 18:02, Olivier Tilloy wrote:
On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 4:08 AM, Mitchell Reese
<dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am building a new dropbox webapp - none of the offerings in the store meet
my needs. Have a working app now that spoofs the chrome browser, downloads
and uploads files.

While I can choose any file from the File Manager to upload, I don't have
the same option through the content hub with downloads - currently I'm only
able to choose the Document Viewer. While this mostly works, I want to be
able to download and save any file to work with.

This is working fine in the browser - I'm presented with a dialogue asking
what I'd like to do - download the file or open with another application.
How do I get this same dialogue happening from a webapp?
This is https://launchpad.net/bugs/1560086
Good to know, thanks.