Re: Bq aquaris e4.5 faulty touch screen, need a way to skip language settings.

On Sunday, July 24, 2016 12:20:20 AM PDT, Louxe Iris <louxe.iris@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi
I just bought bq aquaris e4.5 ubuntu edition and dropped it by accident.
Now touch screen in the bottom part(very small area) cannot be used so I
cannot get pass language settings screen and thus cannot use the phone(I
tried to rotate it but this one only stays portrait). I ordered an usb otg
to connect it with mouse to get pass this screen(don't know if this works
though) but this will take around 20 days for delivery. It is too
complicated to buy new digitizer+assembly it and all of them are for
android, the look just not right.
In the meanwhile can anyone please help me get pass language settings
screen(the first one when you turn the phone on for first time or after
re-flash).
Thanks you.

Sorry to hear about the screen.

I think you can get around this by restoring a backup from recovery mode.

You would need to find someone to create and give you the backup of a preconfigured ubuntu for your same device.

--
u device