Re: unity 8 help

Ill join the irc thankyou I have it running fine now , it was because i was running it in the terminal in unity 8 , i just dropped back to a shell and installed the container. which is good i want to test wine and a few other apps , nice to be running unity 8 on my laptop :)
Libertine fills the gap :)