Ubuntu Touch OTA-12 released

Hello everyone,

We have just copied all OTA-12 images to the stable channels and
started the phased upgrade procedures as with every release. This
should take less then a whole day and all users should see the update
on their phones tomorrow at latest.

The release notes page for this OTA including all the necessary
information - along with changes, image numbers, issues and commitlogs:
 * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/ReleaseNotes/OTA-12

Sadly, we will have to hold off promoting the emulator images. The
good news is that we basically have fixes for all issues already,
meaning we'll try to release an emulator-only re-spin as soon as
possible.

Once again big thanks to everyone participating in this release! It
was not an easy milestone, but I guess none of them are!

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 Foundations Team