Re: bq 4.5 crashed after ota 12

Hi Pat,

Thanks for your answer. When I am stuck, I can't use the adb or use the
shell. I need to boot pressing volume up and the power bottom to select the
boot mode. After selecting the Fastboot mode, I am able to try to reflash
it. That's all I have been able to do so far. I don't know how to manage
the recovery img. Could you explain, please?

Best regards,

Giovano