Re: bq 4.5 crashed after ota 12

Ok, then I’m now so convinced your bug is fixed. The real issue is that the phone got into that state without doing anything beyond the ordinary.

I think you should re-open your bug. Obviously, the more info you can supply on the bug, the better:

Have you been keeping the phone up to date with every OTA update since you got it?
Did you perhaps skip ota11 and go from ota10 to ota12?
What version did your phone start at / when did you receive your factory flashed device?

This kind of info is useful. If you can think of any additional info that could help that’d be awesome! (Like if you did anything that might have been “out of the ordinary”. Or if any weird error message(s) had shown up before the upgrade)

Thanks for your help!