Re: Bluetooth is not paired with a C4 Citroen

I try pairing and the car says this is not compatible. In previous OTA's it paired. Some times previously I had to reset the car. But now it is impossible. I have subscribed the bug.
I'll try to delete the unwanted entries this afternoon. But I don't know how to use the silo.
Could you say where is the syslog?
Thanks,
Cesar