Re: Bluetooth is not paired with a C4 Citroen

Hey,

Ok, if you are unsure about the silos and due to the fact that I'm not
certain that it will fix the issues with cars I recommend waiting till
OTA-13.

As for the syslog this is the global log file where the whole system is
printing. It is located in /var/log/syslog and you need the adb tool [it is
a part of Android Tools] to access it. Once you have it installed on your
desktop enable the developer mode [under settings/about section] and
connect the device via USB cable. Then login to the device using the adb
(1) copy the syslog to the location which is accessible from outside (2)
loout (3) and fetch it from the device (4)

(1) $ abd shell
(2) $ cp /var/log/syslog /tmp
(3) $ exit
(4) $ adb pull /tmp/syslog ~

Hope this helps, let me know if you have further questions and I will be
happy to answer.

Best,
Konrad