BQ E5 User: Looking for Ubuntu_Phone Manual

Dear All,
I have been looking around for a User Guide or a manual for essentials as under. Would be thankful, if I am given a lead to helpful community resources in this regard:
1. Backup utility for Personal Address Book, Camera Images, Sound, SMS and Phone logs2. How do I develop and deploy Indic Keymaps [Devanagri - Hindi to be precise]3. To sync Camera images, Sound Recordings etc to a local OwnCloud4. Python on Ubuntu Phone5. Ways to connect and use with a Ubuntu 16.04 Desktop: scp, ssh etc
anand

Follow ups