Re: BQ E5 User: Looking for Ubuntu_Phone Manual

number one i have a cron that runs
sudo syncevolution --export /home/phablet/Documents/utcontacts.vcf
backend=evolution-contacts database=Personal
and also i have my documents added to the owncloud app to sync this
file to owncloud
plus i add the Pictures directory added to the owncloud sync
i also have recorder app installed and have the directory for that
added to owncloud
to have the above need a link form ./local/share to /home/phablet/
then i just select recorder app directory
the sms and phone logs just need directory for them and add them
2 no ide
3 as number one you need to install open store app and install owncloud
from that (plus other goodies!)
4 just use from terminal
5 you can connect with cable and use adb shell as long as phones
unlocked or to ssh or connect Nautilus through ssh over network take a
look here
http://wayneward.co.uk/ubuntu-touch/ssh-on-bq-ubuntu-touch-phone/

Hope this helps
if you get stuck im on ubuntu social on telegram along with a load of
other guys who may help! along with dan the guy who wrote the owncloud
app so that could be handy for you!!
https://telegram.me/joinchat/A7yL8QUE1tibuVXmps6hmg

Regards
Wayne Ward