Re: Ghost app in location page after OTA-12

Le 28/07/2016 à 14:50, Guillaume F a écrit :
I have quite a lot of these as well. I've always assumed they were for
websites asking for your location through the web browser, but that's
just a guess.

It would be great to have a way do delete them, though.
You can find which application it is by searching the trust database for location.

The db is /home/phablet/.local/share/UbuntuLocationService/trust.db it's an sqlite3 database.

When you're connected to the device as phablet run something like
sqlite3 ~/.local/share/UbuntuLocationService/trust.db \
	"select * from requests;"

And check which entries would match with the empty lines.

JB.

Guillaume