Re: Ghost app in location page after OTA-12

El 28/07/16 a las 15:46, Pat McGowan escribió:
Yes it is this bug, due to uninstalling an app with permissions. It is not
new with OTA12 fwiw.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-system-settings/+bug/1389775

The records are in a sqlite db at
/home/phablet/.local/share/UbuntuLocationService/trust.db so it is possible
to manually remove the records for apps that were uninstalled but otherwise
this is benign and can be ignored. We will attempt to correct existing dbs
with the fix above.

Pat

I see, but for whatever reason I didn't notice this behaviour before OTA-12 in my phone.

Looking at trust.db now but I'm not able to decide which lines I should remove. See my reply to
Jean-Baptiste Lallement [*] in this thread.

Thank you for your info.

--
advocatux

[*] https://lists.launchpad.net/ubuntu-phone/msg21819.html