Re: BQ E5 User: Looking for Ubuntu_Phone Manual

Id look at open store Install owncloud Make a link to .local/share to /home/,phablet/apps

Then you can back which app you like and sync which app ypu like in the owncloud app Also there is a script that will add your contacts and calendar to owncloud so they sync and backup :)

Join us on ubuntu social on telegram were all doing the same as what you want and more !!