Re: Ghost app in location page after OTA-12

El 28/07/16 a las 15:33, Víctor R. Ruiz escribió:
   Hi:

On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 1:04 PM, Oliver Grawert <ogra@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Do, 2016-07-28 at 13:10 +0200, advocatux wrote:
Hi, after OTA-12 update there's a 'ghost' app with no icon and no
name asking for location.
i think it is the browser and i'm pretty positive this is there since
forever, iirc there is also an old bug ... definitely not OTA12 related
   advocatux: Open the webbrowser, go to maps.google.com, accept
location permissions and go back to the Privacy > Location screen to
check whether webbrowser appears or not.

   Greetings,

Hi, I've tried that. Went to maps.google.com, then a pop-up saids something like "Permission request. This page's asking for device's location", clicked Accept. Then another pop-up (from webbrowser.app) saids if I want to permit or not the access to geolocation and, after accepting it, now I have a new Browser button in location but the empty one is still there.

Regards.