Highlighting a text: Bug raised

A reported a bug to that issue:

     https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/+bug/1607552

----- Forwarded Message -----
 From: Marcin Xc <gtriderxc@xxxxxxxxx>
 To: Ubuntu-phone <ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Sent: Friday, July 29, 2016 12:07 AM
 Subject: Highlighting a text

Once upon a time I raised a bug that highlighting a text is close to impossible because of the "blue dots" are too small.https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/+bug/1540108
Now I updated to OTA12 and i'm speechless. How could anybody place the "blue dot" over a line in which the cursor is present?!!!??! How are we supposed to control something that we can't see cause our hans is covering it?! I just wanna raise another bug but first i'm looking for support. Does only I see the problem?I'm speechless... Really don't find the words to describe how a user is now able to fight with the cursor.Dear... whoever did it: Take an Android and look how it works, cause no matter how small the display is and no matter how huge is our hand, we take control over a big, blue raindrop and put the cursor where we like/highlight the text we like. WHY oh WHY?!
;-)