GPS (still) not working since OTA-11

Hi,

With OTA-11 I completely lost GPS fixes (Sesnors app, uNav, HERE...). OTA-12 has same problem. I have bug [1] reported, some logs attached, though I do not know what could I do more to troubleshoot it. I had some issues with OTA-10, maybe enabling rw mode for debugging made it worse?

Also, /var/log/ubuntu-location-service* is missing, which is noted in location test plan wiki [2]. Is this because wiki is out of date?

Maybe reflashing might help? Is there a way to reflash OTA-12 without losing /home/phablet contents?

Thanks.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/location-service/+bug/1588459
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Process/Merges/TestPlan/location-service#Forensics

Follow ups