Re: Omg nexus 4

Why the need to be abusive?

On 07/30/2016 02:27 PM, francisco mulas caracuel wrote:

Stupid,this ota drain battery

El 30/07/2016 20:00, bruce <bruce.griffis@xxxxxxxxx> escribió:
This person needs to be blocked. Nothing but mean, harmful posts.

As an aside, my Nexus 4 running Ubuntu Touch works very well indeed, and
is my daily phone. Slimport to external monitor works. Bluetooth
keyboard and mouse works. OTA12 works fine. It does what I need it to do.

Bruce