Re: Ubuntu Disk Phone :)

Hello.

As I see noone has answered you so far.

Yes, you can attach additional hardware to E4.5 by USB.
You can try it with usb to mini usb adapter and mouse/keyboard

Regards,
Filip.

W dniu 29.07.2016 o 23:58, Николай Шатохин pisze:
Hi

I want to make 1st April joke. And make old school disk phone with my Ubuntu Aquaris inside (that will provide all phone functions). You must hear zoom sound when you take a handset and you enter number by disk and can speak with somebody. Or somebody can phone you on this device.

So, is it possible? Can I connect external device to phone using USB?

Best regards,
Nick
er
E4.5