Re: [Development] How can I help? + Volume Roles app

Hi Devid!

Great to see you back in the community and wanting to help :)
So, in addition of the bug Jim just sent, I just wanted to take the
opportunity to remind the existence of the band-aids project. The idea of
this project indeed was to serve as an entry point for people wanting to
help with the development of UT - with bugs that could be solved maybe with
some help of the canonical team.
If anyone is interested, we have a list of bugs here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/band-aids-uphone - of course if you find other
bugs to work on it's perfectly ok, this is just a starting point if you
don't know where to start from.
Other people reading this mailing list, if you're interested in giving a
hand developing Ubuntu Touch, let us know! We want to help you help us
helping everybody :D

Best,