Re: No updates - still on OTA11

Mine didn't work while I was connecting my tablet via my E4.5 hotspot but did when I eventually got home and used proper wifi.

On 2016-08-01 12:02, Peter Bittner wrote:
Interesting, the update popped up after I had switched the "Download
automatically" option to "Always" (instead of "WiFi only"), and
manually checked for updated again twice. Is this related to roaming,
by mistake or by design, maybe?

Seems strange anyway. To me it's more probable that someone at
Canonical headquarters has silently touched a switch to enable the
update finally for everyone!  ;-)

Have a happy summer everyone!   B-)
Peter

Updates are delivered gradually to all users within a span of 24 hours, but
at this point all should have received the updates.

If you didn't, did you ever make your system writeable? This can make you
not receive system updates.

Best,