Re: Fwd: Lock scopes option and a question:)

On Thu, 2016-07-28 at 18:32 +0200, Paolo Roascio wrote:
> Next time i close the flip, the star is accidentally tapped and the
> scope is removed :(. So i have to repeat the process again and again.
>
> My question is: there is a way to "lock" scopes so them cannot be
> accidentally removed (eg. if i want to tap the settings icon, which
> is near the star icon, but on my 4.5 inch screen i touch the star...
> The scope disappears).

Considering how incovenient this button is when clicked accidentally,
and the fact that removing a favourite scope should not be a frequently
used feature, I think this button should simply be removed.

Managing scopes should be left to the manage scopes view, this button
is simply inconvenient and annoying.

I've just registered a bug for this:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity-scopes-shell/+bug/1608496