Overheat problem Meizu MX4 Ubuntu VS Meizu MX4 with flyme 5

Hi list,

I just want to report an overheat problem with Meizu MX4 (OTA-12) during a call.
If you are doing a call for up to 15 minutes, the phone surfaces overheat.

I have two Meizu MX4, one is mine, with Ubuntu Touch OTA-12, and the other one is my girlfriend cellphone, and it run Android (the last flyme based on Android 5). The second phone (Android version) had this problem when it was under Android 4, after his upgranding the problem was attenuated a lot. I know that the OTA-12 is based on Android 4 drivers, so I think this is the principal problem, right?

The Ubuntu developers will migrate MX4 from android 4 driver to android 5 driver?

Thank you,
Marco