Meizu mx4 battery settings misleading

Dear list,

Since one week i'm using the mx4 as my main phone, before only as secondary.

I found strange behaviour of the battery app, see attached screenshots.
There is one peak last week, were i fully loaded and right the night after the full recharge it dropped to thr same value as before charging. Today i just charged full again and the level stayed thr same 7% during charging and went up to 100%.

Am i missing domthing here or this expected. Behaviour?

Regards,
Christian

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device