Re: E4.5 bricked, won't boot

Hi,

Le 02/08/2016 à 21:41, Hasan Yeylaqi a écrit :
Hello!

A few months ago I was faced with a similar problem on my E4.5.
I think you should unplug and leave your phone turned on to drain the battery, then unplug it again when fully charged.

The problem is, I can't turn it on, so I'll have trouble draining the battery! My only hope for that would be an extremely energy inefficient "select boot mode" screen. But I'm not sure about that…

Did you face the exact same problem? Did the different boot options work on your phone?

Guillaume

[sorry for the first mail Hasan, I forgot to add the whole list]