bind mount sdcard to dirs in home

Hello everyone!

I have a question regarding bind mounting sdcard's dirs to dirs in home.
I bind mounted Documents, Music, Pictures, Videos from /media/phablet/0A93-D105/ to /home/phablet/ to be able to access files more freely from apps (I also created .nomedia file in /media/phablet/0A93-D105/ to avoid double entries in Gallery), BUT I found out that I cannot play music from these bind mounts: Nothing shows up in the Music app so I assume that mediascanner didn't get it. I want to trouble shoot this problem so thirst question is: How can I force mediascanner to rescan whole home dir?

Side note: I must say that I only took E4.5 and M10 with me on the vacation and I don't feel the need for laptop anymore, awesome!

Regards,
Filip Dorosz.

Follow ups