ANNOUNCEMENT: Bileto style tweaks

Hi guys,

I've taken some time to iterate on the way bileto displays statuses
and signoffs. In particular, instead of calculating one color for the
whole ticket, I've given the three signoffs and the status independent
coloring, and I've also introduced some whimsical icons. Every icon is
a unique shape and color so this should be very friendly to colorblind
individuals.

As always there's probably some obscure corner cases i've overlooked.
Please do let me know if there are any cases where the color/icon
chosen for a given status/signoff doesn't make sense. I've done my
best to ensure there are no cases of "GIANT RED X: Success!" but
probably other strange combinations might have slipped in.

Enjoy!

--
robru

Follow ups