Re: init: could not import file 'init.mako_svelte.rc' from '/init.mako.rc'

hi,
Am Montag, den 08.08.2016, 15:45 -0700 schrieb ujwal satish m:
> Hi,
>
> Yes, I understand there are official images for nexus4. I tried
> flashing
> 1.  yakkety-preinstalled-boot-armhf+mako.img
> 2.yakkety-preinstalled-recovery-armhf+mako.img
> 3.  yakkety-preinstalled-system-armhf+mako.img
> 4.yakkety-preinstalled-touch-armhf.tar.gz
> But still the screen still be stuck at Google logo.

because you build against yakkety ... that isnt supposed to boot or
work at all ... use vivid ... or at best xenial (though xenial is still
highly experimental, i'm not sure it will boot either currently, the
transition to systemd has not happened and upstart is gone)

ciao
	oli