Landing team 09.08.16

Hello everyone,

More landings with OTA-13 development proceeding steadily: we had a
bugfix for libsignon-glib, a new maliit-framework with a proper fix
for accented characters (hopefully now should be working on both xmir
and touch apps), a new sync-monitor (multi-protocols sync support)
followed by account-polld and account-plugins (update of the owncloud
login screen). Looking good so far.

Today we also promoted all generic emulator images to all stable
channels. Those are, of course, painfully slow (as they're arm-based)
so we anyway recommend using generic_x86 for testing purposes. But
with this OTA-12 has now been officially released to all of our
supported devices - even the emulators.

Also, it might be a good thing to remind everyone about something
here: our current touch system baseline is still vivid - but with an
incoming switch to xenial in the nearest future. There is no real
touch development work happening on yakkety - more also because our
touch images are still using upstart. There are no plans for us
switching to yakkety so we any yakkety-based images are most likely to
be broken. We recommend using our vivid (stable, rc, rc-proposed)
channels for any touch-related development for now.

Cheers!

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch

#403 rc-proposed/krillin