Re: init: could not import file 'init.mako_svelte.rc' from '/init.mako.rc'

Hey!

Yes, those are in the archive actually. The mako kernel can be found
in the linux-mako source:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-mako/

It's used by the android source when building the required device bits:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/android

Of course for vivid we do have a more up-to-date android in the overlay PPA:
https://launchpad.net/~ci-train-ppa-service/+archive/ubuntu/stable-phone-overlay/+sourcepub/6249444/+listing-archive-extra

Cheers,