Re: Landing team 19.08.16

So a few minutes after me sending this daily e-mail Qt5 finally moved
from the -proposed pocked in yakkety and most of our touch packages
migrated! Thanks to this we can now resume normal CI Train landings.
Big thanks to Timo, Adam, Iain and everyone else involved!

Cheers,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 Foundations Team