Ubuntu phone - issue while uninstalling

Hi,
I'm writing this mail to you to explain you an issue i get with my Nexus 4.
I installed Ubuntu phone two months ago on it. There was no issue, but, as i didn't used it enough, i decided to uninstall it today.
With the app Ubuntu dualboot, i uninstalled it (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/DualBootInstallation). I hoped i could get back the 2,7Go of the Ubuntu's partition but it didn't worked at all.
So i tried to wype cache/data/system... I install back my cyanogenmod android, and i was still blocked at 5Go instead of the full space i was hoping for.
I tried to use a partition tool from my phone but i didn't find any with F-droid.

To find help, i went on #ubuntu-touch, (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Touch/GetHelp) and dobey suggested me to "do the opposite of whatever dualboot.sh does" in order to get back the space on my android partition. That seems to be a really good idea for me, i have just no idea of what dualboot.sh does.

If you can help me anyway, i would like it, and, maybe it will help you to improve ubuntu for phone.
I'm looking for any way to solve my problem on my side, if i find a way, i'll tell you.

Thank you for your time,
Have a nice evening,

Aurelie

Follow ups