Installing Citrix client (X-apps on Nexus 4)

Hi,

I have followed the guide by Kyle Nitsche <http://kylenubuntu.blogspot.no/2016/07/running-x-apps-on-ubuntu-devices.html> on installing xapps on Ubuntu Touch and managed to install Libreoffice, Firefox, and now, the Citrix ICAClient.

The Citrix client installs nicely. However, I was unable to locate the folder for the CA-certificates. I then chanced connecting to my company's server anyway. The first step (login / authentication) worked fine, but when I subsequently clicked on the icon that is supposed to bring up my desktop, it doesn't work.

From previous experience I guessed this might be due to a missing CA-certificate, but I am not sure. Should this be the problem, I would like to copy the missing certificate to the correct folder. However, I am unable to locate it.

I have poked around the directory tree of my device a bit, expecting to find a folder named 'vivid' somewhere (name of the libertine container), containing the directory tree where x-apps are installed on the device. So far, though, no luck. Maybe I have misunderstood?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Ari

Follow ups