Re: Ubuntu Touch and X-apps: keyboard language settings

Hi Ari,

External keyboards have a separate layout. After connecting your keyboard, go to Language in System settings. You should see a line for the on-screen keyboard and another for your external keyboard, where you can choose the appropriate layout.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Guillaume