Re: Ubuntu Touch and X-apps: keyboard language settings

This is correct but I'm not sure if this is already supported with OTA 12. In rc-proposed or soon to be OTA 13, I'm sure it's there and it even has a new indicator specific for keyboard layout just like in desktops. It will always be displayed when in desktop mode and an external keyboard is connected You can even switch layouts with Super + Space :)