Unable to connect to new wifi networks

This happened before, but I didn't pay that much attention to it because it
always was for just some hours or a day max. Now I moved house, so it's
pretty important. I'm unable to connect to any new wifi network.

Wifi is enabled and I can choose a network from the list, a box for my
password pops up. After entering the (correct!) password nothing happens.
No indication something went wrong or successful.

The network is listed in the "previous networks" section with the last
connection status set to "Never".

I'm running latest OTA12 on the BQ4.5. Any help on how to test, debug or
even fix is appreciated.

Timo

Follow ups