Re: Unable to connect to new wifi networks

This is likely due to
https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1588126

A workaround

Currently the only workaround for this is to manually update the system
connection file for the AP with the psk and restart the device. It then
should be possible to tap the access point in the WiFi list, and as long as
the passphrase is correct in the connection file, NM should reconnect to
the network automatically when available. You can accomplish this by
stopping NM on the device and editing the connection file directly, or
copying the connection file from the device, editing, and pushing it back (
via adb ). System connection files are found in the directory
/etc/NetworkManager/system-connections.